home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christmas 2015

This year we spent Christmas with my family in East Texas. Landry and I went in a few days before Christmas and spent some time with everyone before Chris was able to join us on Christmas Eve night. 
This outfit was newborn size...which we squeeeezed her into for the picture! 



The great-grands. (missing 4!) Pretty entertaining trying to photograph that many kids at the same time!

My dad's mom has always made stockings for everyone in her family. I love this with all of them on the mantel!
Landry got one this year too. 
Chris bought a selfie stick for our Hawaii trip so we played with it a little Christmas morning. 
The aftermath of presents!

Mom got us all fun socks in our stockings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...